segunda-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2018

Let me know you're reading the signs!


I'm not complaining ...
I just want you to know that this distance hurts me.
You're so far away, many borders.
In my thoughts, but..
Not in a corner.
Maybe even too busy.
Under pressure!
How hard it is to love someone beyond the horizon.
Hide my feelings
'cos no one would understand.
When I close my eyes, when I am distracted
and I see your face
It chills me!
My chest feels something strong, unlike anything else.
I cry, I smile, I wish you the best, even if it's not by my side.
But in my heart, I desire you.
I see us together..
However, sometimes it seems unlikely.
Anyway, I hope my words get to you.
Please, Mr. give me a sign that against all odds,
 I still have a chance,
That I'm not crazy.
Let me know you are reading the signs too.

A Guria Dourada
Dione Nora

Nenhum comentário:

Anunciantes 5