terça-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2018

I Am Sorry, But I Love You!



Good to know you're well. 

I'm ashamed for my behavior, I didn't recognize myself back then, and for all the things I said and did I am truly sorry. I hope you understand that I lost control because was so hard to believe you were so close to me, and my chances were on the table.

But I know it happened for a greater reason. You had to remember me somehow. Maybe the universe wanted to unite us. And God needed to show you that I am not a mere follower. 

It's ok.. It's all new for me too. 
However, I know it's true love, believe me it is! 
And do you know how I know that? 
Besides the chill I feel when I see you see or remember you..?
I will go away if that's what's best for you.
Waiting for a chance..
I see you in my dreams Mr.

A Guria Dourada
Dione Nora

Nenhum comentário:

Anunciantes 5